Remembering THE Miraculous: Divine Appointments (1)
Self, you MUST REMEMBER.
Last August 31 as God gave me the chance to enjoy a loving bonding with my "tita-mommy", that holiday, I decided it's about time to buy a hardcopy of "The Shack" because I can't make progress with the ebook (DM/PM me if you want a copy, amazing book).
Today's testament of God's grace and mercy upon me
At NBS, I can't find the book on the shelves so I asked one of the staffs for assistance. Nonetheless, I'm feeling guilty buying a hardcopy especially that I have an ebook, and I keep it in heart to be very careful of my spendings most especially these days. The staff went back to me with the book. I said thank you. I said I'm feeling quite guilty of buying the book and questioned myself if it's really necessary to spend buying the book hehe. Then she jokingly asked me if I consider buying used books because she's selling some used books hehehe. (We know this is quite against the rules of her employment but I know that this arises out of her financial needs these days - and sure I need to be very wise with my spendings too!) So I got her (Ate Lucy's) cellphone number and I told her I'll message her the night before I get the books.

Aug. 31 :)
FAST FORWARD TODAY, the day to pick up the books! UwU~ I left her the message that I am already in the store but she was not replying - perhaps she has not seen her cellphone yet. So as I looked for earphones, I lingered in the store, asked a clerk where the earphones were, asked for assistance for testing (she told me I can do the testing myself as long as I don't destroy the packaging), but still asked another staff for assistance because the other earphone that I want was "locked". She was the one who faithfully assisted me until I got the earphone that I need. I went to the cashier and paid. Still, no ate Lucy.
I went out of the store, then quickly decided to return. I asked a staff, "ate, may kilala po kayo ditong Ate Lucy?". She replied, "Iyong nag-assist sa'yo kanina, s'ya yun". I knew it! So I hurriedly went inside to find her and I re-introduced myself. (God was letting us cross our paths even earlier - I was just hesitant to ask for ate Lucy).
We agreed where to meet so she can give me my books. Shortly after in our meeting spot, she gave me the books I bought from her and showed me another book I didn't order (Our Daily Bread!). She told me, "Ito mam dinagdagan ko ng regalo iyan. Ito kailangan mo 'to". I tearfully thanked her because I really really need this starter to get me started again in Bible-reading and prayer. I've been too hurt I've been isolating from God. We both agreed that in these times, we should be helping one another up - especially Christians. WHAT A DIVINE APPOINTMENT THIS IS: the NBS staff who assisted me as I feel guilty of buying a pricey book and this staff who needed a little bit more provision would be someone whom God will use to make Himself as Abba Father be felt by my numb heart. I repent for how I confused God with my mindless folks. God is not how my parents unconsciously represent Him to me. God is PERFECT, He always is mindful, He ALWAYS CARES, and He is a Good, Good Father. I can only stay afloat and can get better ONLY BECAUSE God is strong and He cares. Christ He is.
⚓John 1:14⚓
The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Self, you MUST REMEMBER, ALWAYS -


Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento