Gabi-Gabi plant or Caladium (that found its way in our roofed Garden!) On Thursday late night, I found a new plant in our garden sitting in one of our old pots, sharing space with the big plant in it. I usually just see this plant on display in malls as a plastic replica AND NOW here it is, alive and thriving right in our garden! (I have never seen one real, alive plant of this sort in our neighborhood as well ever). Where did this adorable plant come from? Did the seeds fly from the air, reached our roofed garden then fell on that pot? Did pollination cause this plant to literally reach our soil? Nah never mind because what is important is oh I found MY BABY! Such much surprise! However, due to the (I find) overwhelming nature of my job - and yes, it is overwhelming - and to my major triggers pulled active that I have been dealing with, I rarely remember the delight and excite...
Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento